lifeisbetterincolour asked: What's the most annoying question you ever get and why??
I love most of the questions people ask. The only question that consistently bothers me (and thankfully I haven’t heard this in a while) is whether or not I write the poems that I perform “all by myself.” It’s difficult to convey how insulting that question is.
Why would I not say beforehand if this poem was someone else’s? And why would you automatically assume it’s a cover? A brother in his early 20s can’t just have complex ideas and experiences that he renders artfully in poetic form? Really?!!
- francisfiction likes this
- lifeisbetterincolour likes this
- afalomo likes this
- greenleaf19 likes this
- justbakerphoenix likes this
- tattootherevolution likes this
- tallerthantrees likes this
- thepracticefield likes this
- africanchic likes this
- yourstrulysincere likes this
- missxjanuary likes this
- mynameisbiru likes this
- charmgraceandpoise likes this
- deejayrogers said: Hahahahaha I love this response
- deejayrogers likes this
- mitchieshellychel likes this
- sunnilydisposed likes this
- joshuabrandonbennett posted this